Type A Meets Type B

A rambling of thoughts, ideas, and information that I wish to share with my fellow PB bloggers. Sounds like fun, right? Bonus: communicating this way doesn't use up cell phone minutes!

Thursday, February 09, 2006

So Tired...

So apparently I'm not getting enough sleep lately, because of Duke basketball games, needy Sandro-cat, over-testing, et cetera. I am sooooo tired. However, I have a few items of note to share:
  • Dustin got a promotion to a weekend shift supervisor position. Yay!
  • I have no idea what his new job entails; it is beyond my untainted corporate-free mind.
  • I actually survived the 5 test 8 day period, and now all I have to do is write a literary paper on The Rime of the Ancient Mariner.
  • Because I've been so inundated with sciences I no longer possess the abilities necessary to perform literary analysis.
  • Everyone should have a chocolate fountain like Brett's!!
  • I'm super hungry.

Okay I believe that about covers it. Oh wait, no it doesn't.

  • Congratulations to Emily for getting in to Auburn Pharmacy School.
  • Good luck to Emily on her interview with Samford Pharmacy School today.
  • Pollution and formaldehyde are gross and irritate mucous membranes in the extreme.

Okay that really is all for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Owl of the Desert said...

Ew...The Rime of the Ancient Mariner. I remember reading that...and still being somewhat confused even after it was explained. I'll be praying for ya.

Yes...formaldehyde does something awful to your sinuses.

Brett has a chocolate fountain?!?! I want to try the chocolate fountain!

And, congrats to Dustin.

Haha. On the note of sleep...we should have a slumber party...and I do mean a "SLUMBER" party. Haha. I'm so cheesy. But, I know what you mean...I've been getting very little myself.

So glad you have a blog. This shall be quite fun.

1:05 AM  
Blogger Table of Stone said...

Aww..thanks for the shout out! I'm so excited you have a blog!!Can't wait to read more.

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home