Type A Meets Type B

A rambling of thoughts, ideas, and information that I wish to share with my fellow PB bloggers. Sounds like fun, right? Bonus: communicating this way doesn't use up cell phone minutes!

Friday, February 24, 2006

YAY!!!!!

Good, good, good news! Granddaddy did great in surgery. He's doing better than anybody expected. He was already ready to try sitting up 5 hours after he got out of surgery. Last night when I left at 7, he was eating an ice cream sandwich and getting me to sing "Joy Unspeakable" with him. Yay!!!!!!!! My cousin Aimee summed it up this way: "He's doing better than I even thought to ask God to allow."

Ephesians 3:20-21
"Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen."

Amen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynn Bruce said...

Praise the Lord!

Give him our love...

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home