Type A Meets Type B

A rambling of thoughts, ideas, and information that I wish to share with my fellow PB bloggers. Sounds like fun, right? Bonus: communicating this way doesn't use up cell phone minutes!

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Thoughts....

I cannot believe that the wedding is less than two months away. I can't believe that on Saturday, Dustin and I will have been together for 2 whole years. I can't believe that Emily used-to-be Ritchie got married yesterday.

Guess I better start believing 'cause it's all reality.

About the first thing: it's hard to believe because Dustin and I have talked about it for so long it blows my mind that it's about to be reality. When we had been dating for 3 months, we knew that we wanted to get married. Second thing: 2 years dating! That's more than 10% of my lifespan so far! Crazy! Third thing: Emily and I ran around together on HH back in the good ol' kindergarten days. But hey if I can get married then so can she, haha. I wish all the best to her and Adam in their marriage.

I guess that's it. Granddaddy is doing well. He actually came to church today. I was stunned. They think he only has to stay 1 or 2 more weeks in the rehab facility before he can go home to Parrish again.

1 Comments:

Blogger ThePizzaPizzaMan said...

Talk about reality check, the only word I can come up with for this whole episode is surreal. It truly is weird though not unexpected when people my age (or younger for that matter) get married. Though I expect that it won't be too long before I start heading that way myself.

Glad to hear you guys are doing all right and I am glad to find this Blog.

Eric

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home