Type A Meets Type B

A rambling of thoughts, ideas, and information that I wish to share with my fellow PB bloggers. Sounds like fun, right? Bonus: communicating this way doesn't use up cell phone minutes!

Friday, March 17, 2006

and fatigue wins...

You know, we have a lot of funny phrases and sayings about spring. Spring fever, spring cleaning. Cabin fever may also apply to early spring. Well today, in honor of exactly how I feel (and I'm sure several other students can relate) I'm creating a new one.

Just-before-Spring-Break Ague.

You know what it is. You've had it before. It hits you in the middle of March. You just can't quite get to class on time, you have the last cold left over from winter's germs, allergies are making your nose runny, you have 3 or more tests coming up, multiple projects you're doing nothing about.... and you just don't care.

The Ague is winning today.....

On a brighter note, to all me Irish lads and lassies, and all my March Madness junkies...
Luck o' the Irish to ye!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Table of Stone said...

oh man the ague, I've been fighting it for like 2 weeks now. But I love it!

4:38 PM  
Blogger Cal-el of Krypton said...

BLAIRE!! WE ARE SCOTTISH!! Of the MacWhirter Clan a sept of the Buchanan clan! We do not celebrate pagan IRISH holidays!! LOVE LIVE KING BRUCE!!!

6:42 PM  
Blogger GravyGal said...

Good to hear from you Blaire! Hope you and Dustin are doing great! I am having the most wonderful time being married!
Love ya, Em

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home