Type A Meets Type B

A rambling of thoughts, ideas, and information that I wish to share with my fellow PB bloggers. Sounds like fun, right? Bonus: communicating this way doesn't use up cell phone minutes!

Sunday, November 26, 2006

I'm an Elf!!!

So can we talk about how excited I am that Thanksgiving is over?
Why, you ask? Well, it's because only after Thanksgiving that I can take my true form as........
an
Elf!!!
I know you're all surprised to find out that's my true form. But anyways. If you're in downtown Birmingham, and you see someone skipping around in a leopard-trimmed Santa hat, or a green and red striped elf hat.... you know who it is.
In other news, my lungs are almost working again. The long, slow steroid taper is almost over. It's been almost a month of steroids. Bleh. And I have "prednisone potbelly" which is not good this time of year anyways. So I'm looking forward to ditching that. And I've been very spritely since my lungs started working again. So spritely that my mom and husband and I decided to make like cats and walk around the backyard... on the 1 1/2" wide wrought iron fence enclosing the yard. That was fun. My mom is a ninja!
I guess that's really all you need to know today. Exams are coming. I am stressing. Expect no posts until finals are completed on December 12.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

shame I missed the ninja-ness, haha.

12:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll be fine. Exams will be yours, easily.

Also, speaking of the elf prancing (elves prance, right?) around Southside, is that in any way related to Jesus that walks around Southside? Because that guy is pretty cool.

10:37 PM  
Blogger Lady Godiva said...

I always want to buy that dude some socks. Brrr.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home