Type A Meets Type B

A rambling of thoughts, ideas, and information that I wish to share with my fellow PB bloggers. Sounds like fun, right? Bonus: communicating this way doesn't use up cell phone minutes!

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Why do I bother?

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother to take these things. Like I didn't already know the results. Actually I just thought Reya's results were faulty so I thought I'd "test the test" so to speak. Since I'm home sick, Dustin's home sick, and there's nothing else to do. Anywho. For your viewing pleasure:
You Have A Type A Personality
You are hyper, energetic, and always on the moodYou tend to succeed at everything you attemptAnd if you don't succeed at first, you quickly climb your way to the top!
You could be called a workaholic, but you also make time for funAs long as it's high energy and competitive, you're interestedYou have the perfect personality for business and atheltic success

2 Comments:

Blogger joe4444 said...

Although I dont really know you well enough, yet, that does kinda sound like it fits your personality.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Lady Godiva said...

Actually it really does. Although I'm still contemplating the meaning of the phrase "always on the mood." Don't quite get that one.

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home