Type A Meets Type B

A rambling of thoughts, ideas, and information that I wish to share with my fellow PB bloggers. Sounds like fun, right? Bonus: communicating this way doesn't use up cell phone minutes!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

'The DaVinci Code' Survey....

Just out of curiousity......

How do you feel about Dan Brown's book The DaVinci Code?

How do you feel about the movie The DaVinci Code?

Do you even know what it's about?

If so, have you taken a stand for or against it, or are you neutral?

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/12815760/ Read the initial paragraphs containing survey information. Or the whole thing. Whatever.

Do these statistics change or reinforce your opinions about The DaVinci Code?

Are you planning to boycott this movie? Dan Brown books? Tom Hanks' future movies?

Do you think boycotts are stupid?

Okay personally:
I do not support anything by Dan Brown. I don't care if it is "fiction." That survey shows that his works are eroding Christian beliefs in the mainstream.
I'm boycotting this particular movie.
And all movies, past, present, and future by Tom CRUISE. Freaky fellow.

Now comment! What do YOU think?

3 Comments:

Blogger Table of Stone said...

yea, i probably won't be seeing the movie either but I sort of like tom cruise, not necessarily as a person but his movies i like

10:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey....I'm not too sure if I should be offended or not by your comment Table.
And I am boycotting the movie because Tom Hanks has long hair. And I am very disappointed in him for doing the movie and for his comment he made about it.

Something to the extent of "It should be good for religion because it will drive people to it." Or something like that.

1:50 AM  
Blogger Lady Godiva said...

gee that's dumb.

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home