Type A Meets Type B

A rambling of thoughts, ideas, and information that I wish to share with my fellow PB bloggers. Sounds like fun, right? Bonus: communicating this way doesn't use up cell phone minutes!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

amusing observations

Ah the joys of Woutersville... I had almost forgotten the many strange and wonderful and mostly loud moments waiting to be had here.

1. We have moved Sandro here, outdoors. He and TP (mom's cat) had a SHOWDOWN that resulted in TP freaking out and screeching and almost taking mom's arm off. I'm sure we're going to get more moments from Sandro's adjustment soon.

2. Last night I was just chillin' in the den. Lee walked in with his golf club and started practicing his swing on the rug (bad idea). I heard him mutter "Graceful like a swan, graceful..." I said "What?" He turned with a weird gleam in his eye and said "Powerful like a TIGER!"
Yeah.

3. Food dye Red 40 = bad.

4. If Adam makes a pyre anywhere near where it could be viewed from the top of Sunset Hill, I'm going to personally assassinate him. The wedding (which is on Sunset Hill) is a month away. Not the time to make ugly black spots in the middle of the pasture. This is me CALLING YOU OUT BOY. Hustle and flow!

5. Uncle Tony backed into Lee's truck. It made a very, very big dent. Did damage both to bed and cab. It was parked completely out of his way. Weird. So Lee is driving my car. But anyways it called to mind a memory. Who remembers Derrick wrecking a dirtbike into a parked dump truck???

Well it's only Wednesday morning. I'm sure there will be more before the week is over. Actually I'm not even telling y'all the 3 funniest things Mom and I have done. But that's just because I don't really want y'all to know just weird Mom and I are. Toodles!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nomos said...

"Woutersville" is a strange and amusing place. I do not quite get that "red dye 40 = bad," though...is there a story behind that?

9:55 PM  
Blogger Lady Godiva said...

just random allergies mom and i keep discovering. not really that interesting. mainly annoying.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Table of Stone said...

I was there, at the dumptruck i mean.

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home