Type A Meets Type B

A rambling of thoughts, ideas, and information that I wish to share with my fellow PB bloggers. Sounds like fun, right? Bonus: communicating this way doesn't use up cell phone minutes!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

eck

I really, really need everybody's prayers. I'm really struggling physically for some reason. Well allergies and asthma are the reason, but still. Yesterday while undergoing allergy testing I had a bad reaction and started going into respiratory distress - what our favorite nurses, Elyow'eynay and Cal-El, like to call "anaphylaxsis." I won't go into all the details of how it happened and all the crap they gave me to stop it (epi shots are SO freakin' weird), but I'm still having to be thoroughly Benadryled today. Oh, and I had to take a lab final at 8 am in this condition.
Basically, I just need prayers. That's all. I just feel really down and upset about the whole thing, and mostly scared. Because that was literally the scariest thing that has ever happened to me.

Countdown: 17 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home