Type A Meets Type B

A rambling of thoughts, ideas, and information that I wish to share with my fellow PB bloggers. Sounds like fun, right? Bonus: communicating this way doesn't use up cell phone minutes!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Praise the Lord!!!

I got a job!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!
Dustin and I aren't going to go broke and starve....
not that I was particularly certain we were before, but it certainly makes me feel better that we shall now better be able to fight that great evil of the world:

CREDIT CARD DEBT.

And if Adam gets the job he is praying for, he and I will be co-workers! Yay! So we could form a PB coalition in the ER of the Catholic hospital we work for. Fun.

In other news, Dustin is moving into our new apartment this week. This activity and joy over it makes him so incredibly hyper, I think I might strangulate him. But then he turns and smiles at me and says "Can you believe it? This is OUR apartment!!" and I can't strangle him
Ah the joys of love in times of stress.

Countdown to the wedding: 25 days.

2 Comments:

Blogger Owl of the Desert said...

Woah...25 days. It sure is quickly approaching.

Yeah for the job! I'm very happy for you. Don't worry...I can help you with that credit card debt...for a small fee. :-)

11:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awww....so sweet it just almost makes me want to throw up my lucky charms....

Congrats on the job and if I get the job together we will convert the entire catholic hospital.

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home