Type A Meets Type B

A rambling of thoughts, ideas, and information that I wish to share with my fellow PB bloggers. Sounds like fun, right? Bonus: communicating this way doesn't use up cell phone minutes!

Monday, April 24, 2006

lkjadghojklnraihfnla

The title is just a scrolling scan of what my brain looks like right now.
But besides that.... WOW what an awesome weekend!!!!!!! Our 3-day meeting at Zions Rest Primitive Baptist this weekend was so incredibly blessed. Each message was absolutely spot-on for our church, the singing was wonderful, the fellowship was fantastic, the food was abundant (as evidenced by the tightness of my blue jeans today...)...... I mean it was really, really, really great.
I have to say, while I love the being in church part, listening to the messages and all, I think my favorite thing is sitting in Elder Charles' living room listening to the preachers talk afterwards. There's a lot of wisdom to be gleaned sitting and listening there.

Anyways, it's GO Time. Paper due: tomorrow. Final physiology test: Wednesday.

Countdown: 12 DAYS!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Table of Stone said...

12 days, say that to yourself. WOW

5:49 PM  
Blogger Lady Godiva said...

i know!! heheheehehe

8:07 PM  
Blogger joe4444 said...

hey Blaire, it was good seeing you at Z.R. and I wish you a very happy life with your future significant other.

God bless,
Joe

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home