Type A Meets Type B

A rambling of thoughts, ideas, and information that I wish to share with my fellow PB bloggers. Sounds like fun, right? Bonus: communicating this way doesn't use up cell phone minutes!

Friday, June 30, 2006

day 1 to day 30.....

It amuses me that me last post was the first day of June, and this post is the last day of June. Anywho. I guess I don't really have a lot to tell. I'm working on becoming technologically advanced enough to put up pictures on the blog, but I don't have a digital camera so that makes it a little tougher to do. Harmony Highlands was fun, what part I got to be there, but I was sick pretty much the whole time and didn't even get to go to a single class. So that was a bummer. My boss at St. V. working me to death is the main reason I haven't posted. I talked her into working me less in July, but the result is I have to work a whole lot of weird shifts. She's even scheduled me a couple of night shifts. Ick.
So that's all there is to tell, really. Have a nice day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Table of Stone said...

Godiva, 4F Hobbits (strange) I need to know more about your life and while this may be a pathetic way to find out about it, it would still give me pleasure!! More posts!!

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home