Type A Meets Type B

A rambling of thoughts, ideas, and information that I wish to share with my fellow PB bloggers. Sounds like fun, right? Bonus: communicating this way doesn't use up cell phone minutes!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

eh

So this is a replication of the Take Home Instruction Sheet from my recent visit to Dr. Chung.

"Impressions:
  1. Asthma
  2. Allergic Rhinitis
  3. probable Pleurisy
  4. Thrush"

I'm not going to type out all the instructions she gave me for care of such maladies, or even comment on the extreme irritation/anger I feel about having thrush, but may I say, I truly feel ill.

On the bright side, however, I got my first two official nursing school tests back and I did well. I have no idea about how clinical/lab is going to turn out, but the objective/numeric part is going splendidly. However, for it to continue to go splendidly, I must now go to study for next week's double batch of tests. Say a little prayer for me if you would.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dani said...

so how is the schooling going? Are you still alive ma'am?

I have a blog now, so maybe it'll be easier to keep in touch

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home