Type A Meets Type B

A rambling of thoughts, ideas, and information that I wish to share with my fellow PB bloggers. Sounds like fun, right? Bonus: communicating this way doesn't use up cell phone minutes!

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Wherein I declare all of you (excepting Danielle) to be LOSERS

Seriously people. For the VERY FIRST TIME I finally have put up pictures on the blog. And not only that, they're of the Grand Canyon! And a cactus in my foot!! And after a whole week, there's only one comment? LOSERS. I really was expecting that post to be a hit among the blogosphere community members. All of you, excempting Danielle, are hereby declared to be UNATTENTIVE MEMBERS OF THE BLOGOSPHERE and SERIOUS LOSER-FACES.

So there. Thpppppppppppp.

5 Comments:

Blogger Owl of the Desert said...

My sincerest apologies. I was wanting to comment on how you managed to take a picture before removing the cactus. Pretty enduring of you. And, the pictures are fabulous.

11:34 PM  
Blogger Lady Godiva said...

Ah. Well I was left alone on top of the butte for 25 minutes while Dustin went to get help, so I filled the time by crab-walking from the far side of the butte to the side where the trail was, by calling my mom, and by taking a picture of the cactus in my foot.

11:49 AM  
Blogger Table of Stone said...

You want to know something really cool about your blog? It has secret messages. No seriously, there was this big blank spot where your post should be so I start clicking on it and moving my cursor around and pieces of the blog started coming together. It was really cool.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Something Creative said...

Yeah, I would have commented, but I already did so verbally, so I figured I was covered. While an attentive denizen of the blogosphere, I intertwine all forms of communication.

9:38 AM  
Blogger Dani said...

hahahahahaha, I am loved! Post more cool things now!

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home