Type A Meets Type B

A rambling of thoughts, ideas, and information that I wish to share with my fellow PB bloggers. Sounds like fun, right? Bonus: communicating this way doesn't use up cell phone minutes!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

CAKEQUEST!!!!!!!


After grueling hours of studying for finals, I felt the need today to embark upon a ...
CAKEQUEST!!!
Which led to a generalized "sweet-tooth quest" that led to the cashier actually laughing at loud at me as he rung up my purchases, which were:
raspberry elegance cake w/cream cheese frosting, key lime tart, Dr. Pepper, strawberries, cantaloupe, breakfast cookies, mint & dark chocolate Haagen Dazs bars, and Breyer's strawberry ice cream.
Other fun pics to laugh at:
my brunette hair...

my so-called "black twin" Ashleigh and me preparing to rock the face off an intramural volleyball game (we are the Nursing Ninjas! Hiii-yah!!)


Sandro cat playing like a kangaroo and hopping inside Dustin's camo pouch to hang out.

Hope you enjoy these odd windows into our strange lives here at the Jones' house.

3 Comments:

Blogger Something Creative said...

Aw man, the raspberry elegance cake slices look delicious.

2:35 AM  
Blogger Owl of the Desert said...

Interesting sweet tooth choices there. And, that is a cute picture of Sandro and Dustin...except for Dustin's face being cut off. Hmm...

9:55 PM  
Blogger Dani said...

Looks like my finals diet.

Jack Nips, was the Reaganizer. He is Nathan maybe Guess, I think, he's a friend of Joe's.

Maybe that helps you put a face with the name. I don't think I've actually ever meet him.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home