Type A Meets Type B

A rambling of thoughts, ideas, and information that I wish to share with my fellow PB bloggers. Sounds like fun, right? Bonus: communicating this way doesn't use up cell phone minutes!

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Things I Hate with a Fiery Passion

  • X-box and all its accessories
  • people calling after 9:30 pm just to chat about nothing important that could wait until the next day (that's family time, not to be interrupted by outsiders to the household. Families are bombarded with outside noise enough as it is without the phone ringing at 10:15 when I'm applying my eye cream and finally chatting uninterrupted with Dustin about our days.)
  • prednisone and all its side effects (nurses: assess for buffalo hump, moonface, and potbelly)
  • false weather predictions
  • I hate X-box enough to mention it twice
  • the devastating effects of carbohydrates on my waistline
  • stupid movies that actually decrease the IQ of the viewer
  • double clinicals crammed in with 4-8 hour lectures every weekday of the summer
  • people who don't respond to emails about time-sensitive material in a timely manner
  • still hate X-box
  • and all video games in general

I guess that's all I can think of right now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Something Creative said...

Lo siento. Mucho

2:58 AM  
Blogger Owl of the Desert said...

Turn off your phone??

And, I think you need to try X-box without the influence of guys. It could be a good release.

9:50 PM  
Blogger Dani said...

I like the seventh one. well not really like, actually dislike just like you. Hmmm, too many likes in that sentence.

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home