Type A Meets Type B

A rambling of thoughts, ideas, and information that I wish to share with my fellow PB bloggers. Sounds like fun, right? Bonus: communicating this way doesn't use up cell phone minutes!

Monday, June 04, 2007

Blergh

Family portrait at Sea Island, GA
Happy family at Lee's graduation 05/20/07

Nursing school buddy Justin trying on the "Empathy Belly" for OB nursing


Yours truly with said empathy belly
Recovering from a jumping jack...
(Bad idea)
I don't really have much to tell about except school, school, and more school. Just trucking along. Got awesome units for both of my clinicals, so I'm pretty happy about that. Working on getting Thursday of Harmony Highlands off, I already arranged to get Tuesday of Harmony Highlands off. Dustin is in class from 5 pm-10 pm Monday-Thursday for the entire month of June, which kinda stinks. But it'll be over at the end of the month.
So..... I guess that's all for now. Ta-ta!!



3 Comments:

Blogger Table of Stone said...

what a pretty family. And how funny is it that I just saw Justin's facebook profile picture as this EXACT picture.

2:17 PM  
Blogger Owl of the Desert said...

Great pics. I didn't realize nursing students had to experience the empathy belly...hmmm. So, how do you feel? Empathetic? Is that a word?

11:28 PM  
Blogger Dani said...

Yeah!!! I will see you at singing school then!

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home